Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Redcine Crashes

sam Hilton

New member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've had reoccurring issues using the FCP/crimson/redcine process Exporting 4K 2:1 to RED ONE 2K using the Apple pro res HQ setting.
Maybe it's something i'm doing wrong?

1. export XML Sequence from FCP.
2. Open Crimson connect clips in and Export XML.
3. Open Redcine Change project Settings to RED ONE 2K select fit height for all clips.
4.Colour Adjustments.
5.Output settings to RED ONE 2K, format quicktime PRO RES HQ and separate clips into different folder for crimson.

Then it does 20 or so clips then just crashes, why? when I start this process again the event no goes back to 001 so the clip no's are all out of whack I have to rename all the event folders.

Also, if it crashes how to I start it from the last clip that went through without deleting all the other clips on the redcine timeline?
 
Also having problems when i open the roundtrip XML. FCP comes up with an error message saying that non-critical errors have occurred do you want to view them? Clips in sequence appear offline? anybody else encountered this?
 
OS 10.5.4 , 4GB 667 MHz 2x2.66 GHZ Dual core
 
same boat

same boat

Also having problems when i open the roundtrip XML. FCP comes up with an error message saying that non-critical errors have occurred do you want to view them? Clips in sequence appear offline? anybody else encountered this?

I too have this error when trying to bring the Roundtrip XML into final cut and am unable to reconnect with the right media. Any insight would be appreciated.
 
Back
Top