Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Redcine Crashes when opening 4K 2.1

davidfortney

Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So far I have only managed to open and convert 2K RD3 files in Redcine sucessfully. I can open 4K 16:9 files, but I cannot render the frames in quicktime. When I try to open the 4K 2.1 RD3 files (which are the files we really want to convert), the whole computer badly crashes. I am using the latest Redcine 3.12 and QT 3.71 with Winxp on a Cineform system with the latest Cineform codec. I've uninstalled and reinstalled qt, red and cineform many times and used red reset to no avail. When I downgraded to Redcine 3.08, the computer wouldn't crash, but I still could not open the 4K 2.1 files. Any ideas?
 
Back
Top