Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Redcine crash on launch (monitor problem)

Joey L

New member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.joeyl.com
I've searched through the forums a bit but couldn't find my specific problem.

I am trying to launch Redcine on my Macpro and as soon as I do so, my monitor signal shuts off, then comes on, and the Red intro screen jolts around and has some fuzzy lines going through it. It continues like this and is not usable... I have a Macbook Pro also but it doesn't have this problem.

Here's some specs about my computer and monitor-

Monitor- Wacom cintiq 21UX

Computer-


Model Name: Mac Pro
Model Identifier: MacPro3,1
Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Xeon
Processor Speed: 3.2 GHz
Number Of Processors: 2
Total Number Of Cores: 8
L2 Cache (per processor): 12 MB
Memory: 8 GB
Bus Speed: 1.6 GHz

Thanks!
 
Back
Top