Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RedCine Batch Render Problem

subfreq

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have been refining my Redcine worflow but this seems to be a recurring problem.

I have about 40 clips in my time line.

Original capture was 4k 2:1

Set up to output 720p, Apple Proress(HQ) at Draft process.

The render time is fine but at the end of the first 7 clips play and the rest are all freeze frames of one reoccurring image. They are all different files sizes as if they should be the other clips but just appear as a single frozen frame.

Anyone shed some light on this one?
 
I have been refining my Redcine worflow but this seems to be a recurring problem.

I have about 40 clips in my time line.

Original capture was 4k 2:1

Set up to output 720p, Apple Proress(HQ) at Draft process.

The render time is fine but at the end of the first 7 clips play and the rest are all freeze frames of one reoccurring image. They are all different files sizes as if they should be the other clips but just appear as a single frozen frame.

Anyone shed some light on this one?

Have you sent logfiles to RED?

Also - do you by any chance have any varispeed clips in the timeline?

Lucas
-----
ASSIMILATE, inc.
LA, CA, USA
...but currently in Tokyo
 
Back
Top