Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

redcine and timecode

Marcus Vasques Osorio

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.mahvo.com
can I export qt files with avid codec and clip in avid after running through metacheater....
then use the finished offline conform in scratch...

my basic question is does redcine timecode work now for avid

mahvo
 
Yes, the TC is in the QT movies.

Michael
 
thanks michael, now for another question where do I download the avid codecs for macintosh..... have trouble finding them

mahvo
 
Michael,

Great news from Avid this week on pricing & support.. I hope the employees have a new sense for the future!

Dave
 
Back
Top