Clark McCauley
Well-known member
Hey folks, I noticed RED provided shoot ware which all looks great but I'm always staring at my screen and the boring wallpapers I have, soooo. Funny story, RED obviously doesn't provide their logo for common use, (that I could find) but I was able to find a product display on the site that had a link to the logo's svg code. In the end I redesigned the logo from the code that I found and used it to make some wallpapers. This is all I've got for now, but I'll make some more that are themed towards the different camera's and such. All are 1080p. If there's actually interest I can whip up some 4k versions (the weapon wallpapers will be 8k of course :smilewinkgrin
. In any case here are a few that I use on my computer on occasion. They add a nice touch with my camera sitting next to my monitor!
Thanks!
http://i.imgur.com/ncU7SQH.png
http://i.imgur.com/yzt3Vc4.png
http://i.imgur.com/5s45H3L.png
http://i.imgur.com/SrpFfFK.png
http://i.imgur.com/qKqVSmf.png
Thanks!
http://i.imgur.com/ncU7SQH.png
http://i.imgur.com/yzt3Vc4.png
http://i.imgur.com/5s45H3L.png
http://i.imgur.com/SrpFfFK.png
http://i.imgur.com/qKqVSmf.png