Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red t-shirt

Jett He

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Los Angeles
Has anyone had experience with the red t-shirts? I want to get one in medium but I'm not certain if the size is American M or international M, which tends to be a bit smaller. I'm about 5'7" and petty fit so I don't want it to be too loose. Might have to go for a Small if it's too loose
 
The RED shirts tend to run small. If you think you're a medium normally, get a large. Unless you like the skin-tight look.
 
If you wear it in 4K you'll also have a little more room to play with :)



exactly.. if your not confident in your t-shirt wearing decisions.. wear it in 4k.. that way you can later mess with it, so you dont look like a noob, and get jobs as a professional tshirt wearing person :p

OH SNAP
 
Is there going to be an upgrade path from RED's old T-shirts to the new models? Also, I think those of us who bought T-shirts at the old, higher price should get a price break on the new ones...
 
It's not the size of the t-shirt that matters, it's how good you look in your t-shirt:

photo.jpg


I'm about 5'9" and 190 pounds ... that's a large.
 
It's not the size of the t-shirt that matters, it's how good you look in your t-shirt:

photo.jpg


I'm about 5'9" and 190 pounds ... that's a large.

I thought the Dragon T-shirt was still in development. I've heard that the improved DR is called spandex, can you confirm?
 
BTT's are EOL, so don't expect RED to support them much longer...
 
4K Swag y'all ;-) Wait!!!... it should be 5K or is it 6K or 8K... too many K's.

And as Henry Ford once said: "You can have any color you like. As long as it's black"

Jim Jannard should say... "You can have any camera you like. As long as it's Red"
 
I would have thought that with Jim's obvious flair for being different and given his track record with the rag trade he would assign a new sizing protocol for his wear wares...

6K = XXL
4K = XL
2K = L
1080p = M
720P = S
Proxy = XS

OK, other planets are where some folks dwell....
 
I know this thread is about T`s but i have question about RED mesh cap. Anyone know the real purpose of the side pocket? I thought it was meant for SD card, but it is not. Any suggestions?
 
Back
Top