Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red SSD Reader Bolt Size

Liam Murphy

Active member
Joined
Jan 12, 2017
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
UK
Hi, can anyone tel me the correct bolt size to attach the 1.8 SSD module? I'm completely missing a set to attach it to my Scarlet brain.

I've done a quick search and can only find top mount thread sizes etc, but I'm specifically looking for the side module thread size and length so I can order some replacements.

Thanks in advance...
 
Last edited:
Thanks Bob! I wasn't looking at spending $50 though, more like $5!

From that list of bolts though, I'm guessing the SSD side module ones are the M2.5 option?
 
Back
Top