Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[(RED) WTB] Red Scarlet wanted, to buy - UK

Joined
Sep 8, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Interested in buying a Red Scarlet, either as package or body only. Birmingham, UK.
 
I'm selling a Scarlet body for $7k.... can be upgraded to a brand new Epic or Dragon for $9500. does not get any better then that.
 
Hi Adam

I may be selling my Scarlet soon, I am located in Bristol, UK. So not too far from you at all haha

This is what i'd be selling, pics up soon if your interested:

Red Scarlet with Side SSD and Canon AL Mount
5inch Touch Screen
DMSC Side Handle -
RED Media Pack for RedMag transfer
2 64GB SSD Cards

Power Pack Charger
2 Redvolts

x A-Box
x Side leather handle
x Easy Top X
x Right Side Rear
x Switronix V-lock Mount
Idx Quad Charger
4 IDX V lock Batteries

Selling for £10K

Email me if interested - danieljohnpeters@yahoo.com


 
Back
Top