Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red Scarlet W

I don't get upset when people are allocated thats not the issue, its the fact that I'm still waiting on a day 1 order almost 1 year. I paid up in full swell in august to get the money out the way.

Right I feel ya. Good for those lucky few. I'm just intrigued how this seemingly random process is working. I'm not a day 1 order, but been waiting a long time haha
 
Quick update on the Scarlet-w allocations this past weekend. All the people who where allocated just received this from Red.
 

Attachments

  • 14721751_10154720174451495_777474420096861005_n.jpg
    14721751_10154720174451495_777474420096861005_n.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
RED claims they're being transparent but it sounds like regular niche branding/community building strategy as everyone is just getting their chains yanked around. You had to wait an entire YEAR to get your SW? We were told by RED we should be getting our SW before our Raven because the line was shorter (we have 2 orders at different locations) which was suppose to here in the SUMMER... I wish I knew what was really going on. They'll probably discontinue Raven and SW manufacturing before they even get to our order.
 
RED claims they're being transparent but it sounds like regular niche branding/community building strategy as everyone is just getting their chains yanked around. You had to wait an entire YEAR to get your SW? We were told by RED we should be getting our SW before our Raven because the line was shorter (we have 2 orders at different locations) which was suppose to here in the SUMMER... I wish I knew what was really going on. They'll probably discontinue Raven and SW manufacturing before they even get to our order.

It's a conspiracy. Everyone else is getting their cameras. ;-)
 
My rep called me yesterday and gave me the good news! My Scarlet W has been allocated :-) 12/30/2015 8:39am Timestamp. Non Raven switcher. I even got an email from FedEx showing delivery today! Whoohoo.
 
At this point probably not much at all. RED seems to be into February now so all the relevant timestamps of Raven buyers before the December announcement of Scarlet have been dealt with.
 
Anyone get allocated or receive their camera this week or last week that hasn't been updated on the queue?
 
Back
Top