Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: RED Gear] RED Scarlet MX Kit

Clark McCauley

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Eagle Idaho
Selling my RED Scarlet MX -
  • RED Scarlet MX with upgraded EPIC fan kit (top pull fan isn't active)
  • RED Touch 5" LCD w/ cable
  • RED Travel Charger w/ 4 Batteries (Two of them don't hold a full charge, other two are great)
  • RED Side Handle (does not work, but batteries power the camera fine)
  • Wooden V-Lock Plate
  • Wooden camera top plate
  • Tactical Handle
  • 64GB REDMAG + Reader
  • Tokina 11-16mm (which looks gorgeous on widescreen with this thing
  • Redrock 18" rail kit with camera base plate and V-Mount + Rail mount
Pictures - http://imgur.com/gallery/IH84T


In case you're thinking I treat my gear badly, I bought the side handle and two batteries all dead for $200 just so I could have a good grip. I also put white carbon fiber coating over the whole thing to protect the metal panels from scratches and it looks good! Cosmetically the camera looks great. Only things I would note is the side handle is defective and the screen flickers sometimes, I suspect it just needs a firmware update or new cable.

$5,950 for everything above, OBO.

Also -
  • Came TV Steadicam System (have had it for a month, used on two projects)- $600
  • Atomos Ninja 2 w/ 1 Battery, charger and 250GB HDD (Used on 2x C100 Projects, been boxed for a year) - $150
 
Last edited:
Done deal, we are keeping it local for this deal I was looking for a v-mount and ended up buying a camera ha ha I'm such a scarlet slut and my name is Chuck I've got an addiction ha ha

Right on Clark way to keep it real. Eagle is good people.
 
See you Monday Clark high noon at Safeway got the cash this AM nice work on the reset bro - respect
 
Back
Top