Tyson Benard
Well-known member
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2011
- Messages
- 131
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Not sure if this has been explicitly addressed by RED: I am planning to trade in my Scarlet for an Epic ($9500) in the next few months. I am hoping - but don't know for sure - that another upgrade to Dragon, from Epic, will still be possible for me at some point in the future. Anyone know if RED has posted either way?
This is basically the same thing I'm wondering about. I'm going to be doing more indie work than any thing else, so a regular Scarlet-X is in my plans and budget. I would love to be able to upgrade to Epic and Dragon in the future, but it's not a near future thing, hence I'm wondering what will happen to our upgrade options.
At the same time, if they do come out with a SD, and it's at a relatively cheap price (less than the combined cost of a Scarlet now with a Dragon upgrade), then I might be able to hold out for that. It's not a rush, but it sure will be nice when RED announces their plans. It's certainly a difficult position, even from my lesser point of view, but I'm not too worried. I can patiently await the news.