Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red Rocket X, when ? Red team can you give us some guidance?

Nathaniel Kramer

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
387
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New York City
Website
www.nathanielkramer.com
It would be great if Red could give us some sort of indication when Rocket X will be shipping. I love my Epic M Dragon. It is making amazing images but my workflow has been impeded and I dont know if I should send my epic x in for upgrade until i have a rocket x. Or do I get put the old mac pro down, and go pc with a couple of titan cards?
 
The RRX is shipping. I received my Dragon in January and mail for my RRX in February. I don't know what the current delay is between the two since camera delivery has ramped up.

I am not sure how much two Titan's will help. Someone should really benchmark one vs. two GPUs as well as various GPUs. You will need a beefy machine for either RRX or GPU so that the system itself is not the bottleneck.
 
Back
Top