Kabilen Mullaithilaga
Well-known member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2016
- Messages
- 130
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hey guys.
I have a Red Raven Package here with only 70.3 Hours on it (see pictures for confirmation) selling for $12000.00 or Best Offer.
It comes with the following:
RED RAVEN 4.5K camera BRAIN
RED DSMC2 Touch LCD 4.7” Monitor
RED DSMC2 Universal Handle
RED V-Lock I/O Expander
RED MINI-MAG 120GB
RED HARDCASE (Pre-cut foam for RED RAVEN + Accessories)
RED ARMOR Warrantee (Will request to be transferred to new owner)
Additional pieces added to the above package
RED DSMC2 Sidekick
RED Minimag Station
RED Sliding TOP Handle
RED Nato Rail (for the sliding top handle)
RED DSMC2 LEMO Adaptor A
RED DSMC2 LEMO Adaptor B
2 LCD/EVF Cables (different sizes)
Using the Adaptors and Cables you can reconfigure the LCD monitor anyway you want, for example see attached images - to have monitor on the side like that you will have to reverse the image in the menu.
Will be adding more pictures of the other components like sidekick and hard case.
PRICE: $12,000.00 (USD) or Best Offer
P.S. Lens and Red Brick seen in pictures are not part of the package
P.S.S. I do have the Red Brick X 2 & Charger, plus 3 other Mini-mags (all 120Gb) for sale as well... if you want I can include it in this package for a total of $14,000.00 (USD)
I have a Red Raven Package here with only 70.3 Hours on it (see pictures for confirmation) selling for $12000.00 or Best Offer.
It comes with the following:
RED RAVEN 4.5K camera BRAIN
RED DSMC2 Touch LCD 4.7” Monitor
RED DSMC2 Universal Handle
RED V-Lock I/O Expander
RED MINI-MAG 120GB
RED HARDCASE (Pre-cut foam for RED RAVEN + Accessories)
RED ARMOR Warrantee (Will request to be transferred to new owner)
Additional pieces added to the above package
RED DSMC2 Sidekick
RED Minimag Station
RED Sliding TOP Handle
RED Nato Rail (for the sliding top handle)
RED DSMC2 LEMO Adaptor A
RED DSMC2 LEMO Adaptor B
2 LCD/EVF Cables (different sizes)
Using the Adaptors and Cables you can reconfigure the LCD monitor anyway you want, for example see attached images - to have monitor on the side like that you will have to reverse the image in the menu.
Will be adding more pictures of the other components like sidekick and hard case.
PRICE: $12,000.00 (USD) or Best Offer
P.S. Lens and Red Brick seen in pictures are not part of the package
P.S.S. I do have the Red Brick X 2 & Charger, plus 3 other Mini-mags (all 120Gb) for sale as well... if you want I can include it in this package for a total of $14,000.00 (USD)
Attachments
Last edited: