Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RED Raven Camera Package UK

Haridas Stewart

Active member
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
UK
Location: London or Herefordshire, UK

Price: £4300 inc VAT OBO

Red Raven Brain (504 hours)
DSMC2 V-lock I/O expander
Red 4.7" touch screen monitor
Tilta Monitor extention Cable
Red top handle
120gb Red Minimag
G-Drive minimag reader (eSata to usb3)
Red Power cable
Wooden camera monitor hood
Red Tool
Red Flight case

Reluctantly selling my Red Raven. I have been the only owner and its never had any issues. I am based Herefordshire but can also meet in London.

Can also potentially include 2 x 130w v-lock batteries and charger for a bit extra
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230110_115232_edit_201026730720887s.jpg
    IMG_20230110_115232_edit_201026730720887s.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230110_115413s.jpg
    IMG_20230110_115413s.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230110_114529s.jpg
    IMG_20230110_114529s.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top