Mike Krumlauf
Well-known member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2008
- Messages
- 395
- Reaction score
- 23
- Points
- 18
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Denver, CO
- Website
- www.youtube.com
Hey Guys,
So after 2 months of my fiance and i waiting and saving $$$ we were able to invest in a used red quickplate off ebay and a off brand v mount battery. I tried booting up the camera today with no luck. The battery is telling me it has juice in it, but nothing. I dont have a dtap cable to test of its the quickplate or the battery. Its very frustrating when things like this do not work given how much it costs. any thoughts? :emote_headwall:
So after 2 months of my fiance and i waiting and saving $$$ we were able to invest in a used red quickplate off ebay and a off brand v mount battery. I tried booting up the camera today with no luck. The battery is telling me it has juice in it, but nothing. I dont have a dtap cable to test of its the quickplate or the battery. Its very frustrating when things like this do not work given how much it costs. any thoughts? :emote_headwall: