Pekka Varis
Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2014
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello!
I have Firmware 32.0.3 on my dear Red One MX - I planned to make some neat presets for normal shooting / high speed shooting.
I used this tech to store my presets:
system / setup / preferencies / user profile / export.
This is supposed to store my current setup. Well I did this first for 25 frm / 4K 16:9
and then I changed thge setup to 50 frm / 3K 16:9
and finally down to 120 frm / 2K
My problem is that when I use system / setup / preferencies / user profile / import
I get some settings changed but not the resolution. It seems to stay in the low 2K..
What is the best and CORRECT way of saving this kind of normal shooting / high speed shooting project presets. I need them fast on field!
Yours,
Pekka Varis
I have Firmware 32.0.3 on my dear Red One MX - I planned to make some neat presets for normal shooting / high speed shooting.
I used this tech to store my presets:
system / setup / preferencies / user profile / export.
This is supposed to store my current setup. Well I did this first for 25 frm / 4K 16:9
and then I changed thge setup to 50 frm / 3K 16:9
and finally down to 120 frm / 2K
My problem is that when I use system / setup / preferencies / user profile / import
I get some settings changed but not the resolution. It seems to stay in the low 2K..
What is the best and CORRECT way of saving this kind of normal shooting / high speed shooting project presets. I need them fast on field!
Yours,
Pekka Varis