Lau Ho Ming
Well-known member
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2012
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I purchased this Red One MX last year November through the BT program. And I spent a lot of time to collect all the accessories for the camera and I spent totally around USD$1200K on this package.
I worked with couple of small projects with this Red and it has never failed me. The current usage hour is around 650. It was around 300-400 when Red shipped the camera to me. And the camera is still good condition and look very new.
This camera produce amazing picture(It is a digital cinema camera used to produce hollywood blockbuster after all...) and I'm proud of owning this camera. But it is still too heavy duty for my projects which I usually can take only 1-2 people to work with me and I know I need a lightweight camera instead but I'm not that rich so I can't keep the MX while getting another camera. So here is the deal, I'm selling a basic camera package and some other optional accessories.
I guarantee the camera is working without any issues and all the accessories are top quality brands like Element Technica, Bebob Rogue, PS-Technik. So I think it is one of the best configurated and best condition Red One MX you can find here.
Note that the package didn't include batteries and media. I have RedMag for sale as optional accessory. All you need is a Lens and a battery and a SSD and you are good to go.
Basic Camera Package(Will only be selling as a package):
01.)Red One MX Body/w SSD Module
02.)ET Cheesestick Top handle
03.)Red Top mount x 2
04.)ET Video Breakout box
05.)19mm 12" Carbon Fiber Rods x 2
06.)Bebob Rogue ML-120 Hotswap battery adapter
07.)x battery slide with 19mm bracket
08.)P+S Technik IMS Mount for Red One (Made in Germany A-Mount,swap between PL and EF mount in 5 seconds! Spent USD1000+ on this IMS mount system...)
09.)P+S Technik IMS PL Mount(Stainless Steel!)
10.)P+S Technik IMS EF Mount(Dumb mount. No electronics. Only for full manual lenses only. I used it for my Rokinon EF Lens set. Can use Nikon F mount lenses with adapters.)
11.)Red 5.6" LCD(The panel has no scratch 0% damage. Have a custom-made 3M anti-reflective screen protector on it.)
12.)Red LCD Cable x 1
13.)ET 15mm Lightweight support
14.)15mm 6" stainless steel rods x 2
15.)Noga Arm
16.)Original Red One PL Mount
Total: USD6500
And I have some optional accessories for sale together with the basic camera package:
1.)RedMag 64GB x 4---USD$550/each
2.)RedStation Mini Esata card reader---USD$150
3.)Red EVF---USD$600
4.)ET 19mm Bridgeplate for Red One---USD$200
5.)ET 12" Dovetail Slide plate---USD$250
I'm located in Hong Kong. I know it's far away. As a result I will offer free shipping with either FedEx or UPS. However, additional charge e.g. import tax will be the buyer's responsibility . I've done many oversea trades online including here in RedUser and have a good record.
Paypal is accepted. Buyer need to pay for paypal fees. Confirmed address only.
Here is a video testing the camera and the accessories.
Here is a short film shot in Melbourne Australia with this Red One MX, 4.5K WS, Rokinon lens set. Sorry no subtitles.
And here are some picture of the camera and accessories.
I worked with couple of small projects with this Red and it has never failed me. The current usage hour is around 650. It was around 300-400 when Red shipped the camera to me. And the camera is still good condition and look very new.
This camera produce amazing picture(It is a digital cinema camera used to produce hollywood blockbuster after all...) and I'm proud of owning this camera. But it is still too heavy duty for my projects which I usually can take only 1-2 people to work with me and I know I need a lightweight camera instead but I'm not that rich so I can't keep the MX while getting another camera. So here is the deal, I'm selling a basic camera package and some other optional accessories.
I guarantee the camera is working without any issues and all the accessories are top quality brands like Element Technica, Bebob Rogue, PS-Technik. So I think it is one of the best configurated and best condition Red One MX you can find here.
Note that the package didn't include batteries and media. I have RedMag for sale as optional accessory. All you need is a Lens and a battery and a SSD and you are good to go.
Basic Camera Package(Will only be selling as a package):
01.)Red One MX Body/w SSD Module
02.)ET Cheesestick Top handle
03.)Red Top mount x 2
04.)ET Video Breakout box
05.)19mm 12" Carbon Fiber Rods x 2
06.)Bebob Rogue ML-120 Hotswap battery adapter
07.)x battery slide with 19mm bracket
08.)P+S Technik IMS Mount for Red One (Made in Germany A-Mount,swap between PL and EF mount in 5 seconds! Spent USD1000+ on this IMS mount system...)
09.)P+S Technik IMS PL Mount(Stainless Steel!)
10.)P+S Technik IMS EF Mount(Dumb mount. No electronics. Only for full manual lenses only. I used it for my Rokinon EF Lens set. Can use Nikon F mount lenses with adapters.)
11.)Red 5.6" LCD(The panel has no scratch 0% damage. Have a custom-made 3M anti-reflective screen protector on it.)
12.)Red LCD Cable x 1
13.)ET 15mm Lightweight support
14.)15mm 6" stainless steel rods x 2
15.)Noga Arm
16.)Original Red One PL Mount
Total: USD6500
And I have some optional accessories for sale together with the basic camera package:
1.)RedMag 64GB x 4---USD$550/each
2.)RedStation Mini Esata card reader---USD$150
3.)Red EVF---USD$600
4.)ET 19mm Bridgeplate for Red One---USD$200
5.)ET 12" Dovetail Slide plate---USD$250
I'm located in Hong Kong. I know it's far away. As a result I will offer free shipping with either FedEx or UPS. However, additional charge e.g. import tax will be the buyer's responsibility . I've done many oversea trades online including here in RedUser and have a good record.
Paypal is accepted. Buyer need to pay for paypal fees. Confirmed address only.
Here is a video testing the camera and the accessories.
Here is a short film shot in Melbourne Australia with this Red One MX, 4.5K WS, Rokinon lens set. Sorry no subtitles.
And here are some picture of the camera and accessories.
Attachments
Last edited: