omar robles
Well-known member
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2008
- Messages
- 325
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
Hello group:
Today I was shooting something and I fear I tightened the lens on the camera too tightly and now its not allowing me to unmount it. It is locked rock solidly, to the point where i think i am going to have to use a wrench to try to loosen it. I fear damaging my camera and the lens (which is borrowed) Is there any tips you cana suggest to help me remove the lens safely?
Today I was shooting something and I fear I tightened the lens on the camera too tightly and now its not allowing me to unmount it. It is locked rock solidly, to the point where i think i am going to have to use a wrench to try to loosen it. I fear damaging my camera and the lens (which is borrowed) Is there any tips you cana suggest to help me remove the lens safely?