Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red One MX focus peaking color, settings

Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, Does anyone know of any way to change the color or sensitivity of the focus peaking feature of the Red One MX? I've searched the settings, manual, google and forums and haven't found a solution.
 
AFAIK, no, there are no adjustments for it. IMO, the focus peaking on the R1MX is of very limited utility anyway, so if you need proper peaking, you're probably better off with an external field monitor....

On some (tripod-based) shoots I've had good results using two monitors, the Red 5.6" for framing and the user interface, and an external 7" for focus peaking and waveform display. Wouldn't work for handheld though. :smile:
 
Back
Top