Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red One MX, Blackmagic Cinema Production or any other Camera ?

Joined
Jun 19, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello Dear,
I am a beginner in making of movies and would love to know which Camera should I buy for start.

Red One MX , Scarlet MX or Blackmagic Production 4K or any other like Sony D7S or Canon 5D Mark ¡¡¡ etc....

Please let me know which camera should I buy.

Thank you
 
Hi Scott,
thanks for your reply. Dragon is too expensive. I can't pay more than 10000$. Thats why I have started this topic. If I would have money for dragon, I would not ask for help.

Any recommendation till 10000$ ?
 
If you're a beginner you should spend as little as possible on the camera since the kind of camera won't matter for a number of years while you learn. Buy a black magic pocket camera or 5D and spend the rest of the money you have making inexpencive short films. Do that for 5 - 8 years and then see what's on the market then.
Just my two cents.
 
Back
Top