Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red One ISO not showing in monitor.

Asher Vast

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I Just picked up a used Red One MX and I'm changing the iso sensitivity but it's not showing in the monitor. ISO 100 looks just like ISO 800. What do I have to change so I can see my adjustments in the monitor?
 
You're probably monitoring in "RAW" viewing mode. Switch back to REDColor.
 
That was it! Thank you!

-Ash
 
Back
Top