Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red One Firware V32 Locked on Red.com?

Asher Vast

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm trying to upgrade the firmware in my Red One and I have an account on Red.com where I'm currently logged in but the Firware button is showing as 'Locked'.

What do I have to do to get the most recent firmware?

-Ash
 
you can only acquire that firmware if you are the registered owner with RED for that serial number. If not, talk to daniel mimura in town. He has a red one. Also Van Blumerich. They might be able to help you out. :)
 
Back
Top