Brian Linn
Member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2015
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello all,
I just recently bought a red one non MX.
I booted the camera and the screen shows a message on the image, says it needs calibration.
I have a cf module on the side that came with it. It wouldn't read a red cf card, so I removed the module to find one of the data cables missing. Can anyone poi t me in the right direction to what type of cable I need? Once I get the cable seated, I was going to then update to the latest firm ware and hope that removes the calibration message.
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Brian
I just recently bought a red one non MX.
I booted the camera and the screen shows a message on the image, says it needs calibration.
I have a cf module on the side that came with it. It wouldn't read a red cf card, so I removed the module to find one of the data cables missing. Can anyone poi t me in the right direction to what type of cable I need? Once I get the cable seated, I was going to then update to the latest firm ware and hope that removes the calibration message.
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Brian