Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RED in India

gbalaji

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
655
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Website
www.indieshd.com
Hi,

This is balaji from chennai, India.

I love to hear from this forum is anyone made order for RED Camera in India and if any help needed in post production I can help out since i am eagerly following RED since NAB introduction.

I love to see RED in India.
 
Thank You

Thank You

Thanx and will update after discussion with wilderness films india limited.
 
Hi my friend,

you can co-produce some 4K Digital Cinemas content with me from HKG -CHINA for the both Bollywood and Chinawood.

BTW, I respect Ravi Shankar 's muisc very much as well. May I have a chance to make a 4K RED D-Film in India ?

It must be a muscial ones with nearly old Inidan style but with modern techologies.

Stewart
HKG - CHINA

Stewart
 
Than Maheel

Than Maheel

Hi Balaji,

I may be your closest RED USER. Sri Lanka is also RED.

I frequently visit Chennai ( R K V Studio / Vadapalani) for my Optical Sound transfers.

We have editing studio in AVM Studios.

We are planning to start a HD Postproduction consultancy.If you want anything we can work to gether.
 
Great to see

Great to see

Hi my friend,

you can co-produce some 4K Digital Cinemas content with me from HKG -CHINA for the both Bollywood and Chinawood.

BTW, I respect Ravi Shankar 's muisc very much as well. May I have a chance to make a 4K RED D-Film in India ?

It must be a muscial ones with nearly old Inidan style but with modern techologies.

Stewart
HKG - CHINA

Stewart

Eaer to see you when you want to do one.
 
Back
Top