Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: RED Gear] RED HELIUM WEAPON (FORGED Special Edition) plus everything you need to shoot

Andrew Baik

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am selling all of my beloved RED gear to help finance my next project. Please email or PM me if interested:
andrewcameralab@gmail.com
RED USER: Andrew Baik

PRICE FOR EVERYTHING LISTED: $60,000 ...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144957719@N02/?

Forged Carbon Red Weapon brain with Helium 8K Sensor, and FORGED DSMC2 Sidekick - $50,000
http://www.red.com/store/products/li...ed-cf-6k-brain


•Woven CF Red Weapon Touch 7” LCD with microfiber bag (Carbon Fiber) small micro scratches on screen, invisible when turned on -$2600[/B]
http://www.red.com/store/products/ds...ouch-7inch-lcd

DSMC2 Top Handle (no rubber cover for light) $500
http://www.red.com/store/products/dsmc2-top-handle

Red Station Mini-Mag with cables PENDING
http://www.red.com/store/products/red-station-mini-mag

Redvolt XL batteries + charger (qty of 4) $1900
DSMC Redvolt XL Module $1000
http://www.red.com/store/products/redvolt-xl-2-pack
http://www.red.com/store/products/re...ule-power-pack

RED MINI-MAG (black) 512 GB x 2 $2500 EACH
http://www.red.com/store/products/red-mini-mag
RED MINI-MAG (black) 1TB x 2 $3500 EACH
http://www.red.com/store/products/red-mini-mag

DSMC2 BASE EXPANDER $1575
http://www.red.com/store/products/dsmc2-base-expander

DSMC QUICK RELEASE PLATFORM PACK $1100
http://www.red.com/store/products/ds...platform-packn

DSMC MG PL MOUNT 2.0 $3000
http://www.red.com/store/products/ds...-mount-captive

DSMC CANON MOUNT $600
http://www.red.com/store/products/dsmc-canon-lens-mount

DSMC2 OLPFs– standard, lowlight and skin tone - $600

http://www.red.com/search?utf8=✓&q=olpf
Red Sidewinder tool SOLD

• Custom Pelican-style case with laser cut foam - $440
http://www.red.com/store/products/weapon-package-case

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144957719@N02/?
 
Last edited:
Hey quick question. On your add it says RED MINI-MAG (black) 1TB x 2 $3500 EACH. Is that 3500 per mag, or 3500 for both. Thank you
 
Everything is still available! Let's make a deal!
 
Andrew, are you associated with Alex and Shawn? I sent payment for expander module to Alex, got refunded by Shawn, and now requested to resend payment broken up. This is confusing to me. I'm posting this publicly because I believe it could be legit and there's a solid reason for it. Thanks for your time. I do still want the module and can resend payment. I'm just looking for reassurance before I do.
 
Andrew, are you associated with Alex and Shawn? I sent payment for expander module to Alex, got refunded by Shawn, and now requested to resend payment broken up. This is confusing to me. I'm posting this publicly because I believe it could be legit and there's a solid reason for it. Thanks for your time. I do still want the module and can resend payment. I'm just looking for reassurance before I do.

One solid payment in-tact via PayPal will secure your money better than other methods, and never be afraid to call them to ask if a payment scheme will keep you safe under Buyer Protection. Always look at a REDUSER's history to see if they're a part of the community, or people just riding the wave of the free market here. It's a lot of money to be sending.
 
Back
Top