superkineitc
New member
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2008
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello all,
Just finished a shoot with a red camera, first time using it. Shot in 4K, and we're going to finish in HD 1080p
I'm taking care of all the visual effects(set extention, and greenscreen comping) and I'll most likely use After Effects 7.
I guess I just don't know what the workflow should be and what format to export to use with after effects? Also I know that the native footage from the RED is flat, so should it be color graded before I bring it into After Effects?
Hopefully someone will point me in the right direction!
Thanks
Just finished a shoot with a red camera, first time using it. Shot in 4K, and we're going to finish in HD 1080p
I'm taking care of all the visual effects(set extention, and greenscreen comping) and I'll most likely use After Effects 7.
I guess I just don't know what the workflow should be and what format to export to use with after effects? Also I know that the native footage from the RED is flat, so should it be color graded before I bring it into After Effects?
Hopefully someone will point me in the right direction!
Thanks