Paul Morales
Member
Hello,
i'm not used to work with Red camera, but I have a big project that I'm working on.
For this I need to be able to control the Shutter speed, White Balance, gain, by using a remote control by cable 30ft long, ethernet or GIG-E.
I can't use Redmote because of wireless and I need to be sure of the continuity of the information.
Could you please help me to find my way ?
Is it possible to control the shutter speed, the white balance and the gain by the ethernet or GIG-E connector of the RED ?
Thank you,
Paul
i'm not used to work with Red camera, but I have a big project that I'm working on.
For this I need to be able to control the Shutter speed, White Balance, gain, by using a remote control by cable 30ft long, ethernet or GIG-E.
I can't use Redmote because of wireless and I need to be sure of the continuity of the information.
Could you please help me to find my way ?
Is it possible to control the shutter speed, the white balance and the gain by the ethernet or GIG-E connector of the RED ?
Thank you,
Paul