Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: RED Gear] Red DSMC Accessories

Brad Watanabe

Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I've got some Red DSMC Accessories for Sale

RedVolt kit - $550
DSMC Side Handle - $400
2 Redvolt Batteries (each held 40 minutes of charge with Red Scarlet MX for it was sold) - $175 for both with charger
1 RedVolt Travel Charger

RedMag Kit - $1150
RedMag 128GB - $650
RedMag 64GB - $350
RedMag 48GB - $250
RedMag 1.8" FW800 Reader - $90
RM-Reader.jpg
RM-Redvolt.JPG
 
Hello,

I'm interested by redvolts and charger ! Still available ?
You can contact me on : guillaume(at)buffalocorp.fr

Thank you !
 
Back
Top