Geoff Heatley
Well-known member
New RED DSMC 1.8" SSD Side Module (And has the DRAGON logo written on the side)
For Sale £800
Item Location: London, UK
This came with a Scarlet Dragon I purchased directly from RED Europe. As I immediately got a MINI-Mag Side SSD Module too, I have no use for this one & so am selling it. Due to it being the standard one that comes with the Scarlet Dragon, it has no box. Just loose, but is brand new, not a scratch.
I would consider swapping/part exchanging it for other RED kit that I'm after (need +1 Adapter module, MINI-Mag, Pro Quad battery module, R-90, various rail components, quick release platform, matte box etc.), but get in touch & we can chat.
Would prefer to sell to UK, then Europe. If Europe/USA then contact me for shipping costs.
Contact: geoffheatley@gmail.com
For Sale £800
Item Location: London, UK
This came with a Scarlet Dragon I purchased directly from RED Europe. As I immediately got a MINI-Mag Side SSD Module too, I have no use for this one & so am selling it. Due to it being the standard one that comes with the Scarlet Dragon, it has no box. Just loose, but is brand new, not a scratch.
I would consider swapping/part exchanging it for other RED kit that I'm after (need +1 Adapter module, MINI-Mag, Pro Quad battery module, R-90, various rail components, quick release platform, matte box etc.), but get in touch & we can chat.
Would prefer to sell to UK, then Europe. If Europe/USA then contact me for shipping costs.
Contact: geoffheatley@gmail.com