Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RED Collective: Ivan Agerton | Royal Galactic Media - film

Stewart Read

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All

I can't stop watching the RED Collective: Ivan Agerton | Royal Galactic Media film - pretty much a perfect piece of film making.
Does anyone know who directed this film ? Does RED have a production arm ?

many thanks
 
Stewart,

Yes the Collectives are produced internally by our inhouse team. It's a small but mighty team that each one of them plays a key role in the production of these pieces.

Hi All

I can't stop watching the RED Collective: Ivan Agerton | Royal Galactic Media film - pretty much a perfect piece of film making.
Does anyone know who directed this film ? Does RED have a production arm ?

many thanks
 
Well, that is very impressive.

That Royal Galactic film in particular is a great piece of work. Was it the same director as the Asgeir Helgestad film ?
 
The Asgeir Collective was a different mix of team members.

Well, that is very impressive.

That Royal Galactic film in particular is a great piece of work. Was it the same director as the Asgeir Helgestad film ?
 
Hey Linda - thank you - the RED Collective crew did a great job on showing the diversity of the MammothHD Libraries...but the clips chosen even for RED Collective#6 is just a small portion of the material in the MammothHD Libraries... and I like to think that there is a lot more that is even better that was not picked to represent the library in the less than 2 minutes of clips used. I invite you to check out the MHD 2015 reel - for a bit more of an overview of this last years additions. (www.mammothhd.com/2015/).

That being said - the whole RED Collective Series has been fantastic and each one just keeps getting better - love Ivan's and Asgeir's... for their personal insight The next set of Collectives I expect to be way over the top and really push the series along.

Thanks to the whole RED Collective team and RED for the opportunity to be part of this growing and excellent series.
 
I also have very much enjoyed the "story" of Ivan and his camera, and have watched the piece a butt load of times. I keep centering on the line "People overthink the creative process...." As a guy who worked in hurry up TV News for 28 years, that line just speaks to me. I also very much enjoy the Mammoth story for completely different reasons. Great work on both pieces.
 
Back
Top