Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red Cine-X Feature Request - vectorscope and RC3

Ed David

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NYC
Red Cine-X is a beautiful application and its works incredibly well. Just wondering if possible to put a vectorscope feature in it? Trying to nail the skin tones - using the flesh tone line. That would make it a lot faster to get great looking skin.

Red Color 3 is beautiful. Skin is looking great. A tiny bit funky in tungsten and a little red comes through by default a little too much in the face - but I guess I can dream for Red Color 4.

Thank you for everything. Keep up the great work.
 
Back
Top