Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red Cine - Gray Screen - Help

Bakur

Active member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am trying to import shoots in Red Cine (all are in 4K 16:9), and I am seeing gray screens instead of footage (and small icons are gray as well), whenever I switch off the color at the top bar, I am seeing poor quality image - dark.

please help.
 
I am trying to import shoots in Red Cine (all are in 4K 16:9), and I am seeing gray screens instead of footage (and small icons are gray as well), whenever I switch off the color at the top bar, I am seeing poor quality image - dark.

please help.

What graphics card is in your computer?



jt
 
you can't import 4k 16:9 yet. not supported in build 15 wait until 16
 
Maki gvaqvs

Maki gvaqvs

Thanks for replies first of all.

I was trying to import it on my MacBook, and as one of you guessed, I too think that because of poor productivity of MacBook, I was unable to to that.

I am trying to import footage on MacPro, if it does not work, will ask you some more questions.

Thanks in advance.
 
Resolved Finaly

Resolved Finaly

For the very last moment I was afraid that Red Cine would not work on 4K 16:9. But it did.

I am absolutely amazed how this soft fixes exposure, colors, and makes good footage out of very bad.
 
Back
Top