Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RED Bottom Plate + RED Dovetail FS

Andrew Hutcheson

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 26, 2011
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Boston, MA
Website
www.zandrak.com
I am selling a combo pack of both the RED Bottom Plate and the RED Dovetail. They both show small signs of wear in some areas of the paint, but it in no way effects the functionality of either pieces of equipment. If you are interested in buying one but not the other, let me know.

The combo is listed on eBay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...25769&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1376

I will consider all offers.

Thanks!

Check out my other RED related equipment on my eBay page.
 
Back
Top