Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red at Sundance

Chris Forbes

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just a thought. A great thought if I do say so myself. You could cause some serious accidents in already congested Park City traffic. :D
 
Red crew presence @ Sundance would be great...Robert "Red"ford...How appropriate, haha...
 
Just a thought. A great thought if I do say so myself. You could cause some serious accidents in already congested Park City traffic. :D

Nah.

It's things like getting a glimpse of some celebrity like Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher or Britney Spears or Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez that can bring the place to a halt. I used to volunteer there and it was the weird and trivial that stopped traffic.

You could set up Red and it would get some interest, but the directors are chasing the young and gullible ("Would you like to do a screen test?" is one pickup line I have overheard more than once). There are serious filmmakers at Sundance, just don't expect them to be in the majority.
 
I guess I'm more on the camera end of it but all the indie producers and directors I have talked to can't wait for the red. I don't think I've talked to any who haven't at least heard of it.
 
Back
Top