Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red #698 for sale upon arrival

Scott Jenson

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Minneapolis, MN
RED #698+accessories will be for sale upon arrival.
Begin bids at $26,000 USD.
Please email offers to scott@dreamreelproductions.com

Delivery Date:
Mid Feb. I will post when a delivery date is confirmed. For latest info, see http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7464

Package:
(1)RED Camera #698
(1)Basic Prod Pack
(1)RED Power Pack (includes 1 charger, 2 batteries, & cables)
Titanium R medallion

Total Retail: $20,200 USD

2nd-hand Market issues.

The issues are as follows:
1) Emails for software updates etc. will be sent to my email address.
Solution: I have created a new gmail account, and will give login and passwords to the purchaser.
If RED continues to send the updates to my personal email, I will forward them promptly.

2) User name and password is required to download from Red.com
Solution: Username and Password will be given to Buyer.

3) 1-yr. Warranty is granted to the original purchaser. http://www.red.com/terms
2 solutions.
1st. solution: The buyer can purchase a 90-day warranty from RED. I will agree to subtract that cost ($500) from the full amt. if the buyer chooses this option. Details are in the "terms and conditions" portion of Red.com.
2nd. solution: Set up a Rent-to-Own for a 1-yr. period. If there is a need to submit a warranty claim to RED, I will submit the claim.
As seller, I understand that this requires a commitment from me, and I am happy to work with you to get it done.

Reason for Selling:
I'm a film-maker with a day-job producing, shooting, and editing a local TV show (www.onlocationtv.org). I have access to 4 Sony XD Cam 330s and will be using them for my film. Obviously, they are nothing compared to Red's 4k 12 bit native RAW, DR, DOF, variable frame rates, etc, etc. etc. Our budget, however, calls for the free cams. If you care to know, I plan on using profits toward a purchase of another Red camera in late 2008.

Payment: I will accept Cashier's Checks and Wire Transfers. Payment is required before camera is shipped. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
Scam?: Absolutely not. As a business owner (dreamreelproductions), I am committed to keeping my customers satisfied. I am happy to provide references upon request.

Scott Jenson

scott@dreamreelproductions.com
 
Update:
Camera comes mid Feb.
Still accepting bids. End date TBA.
Package Includes:

(1) Red Camera #698
(1) Base Production Pack
(1) Red Power Pack
(1) 698 Titanium R medallion
Total Retail: $20,200

Current bid 28K.
 
Back
Top