Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red #301 What is it worth?

Mark Linthicum

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
60
Location
Rancho Mirage and Los Angeles
I am about to take delivery of Red #301, I am wondering if anyone out there is interested in this camera? i do not have any immediate projects so looking to rent or sell this camera with package.
 
If I had a RED and I didn't have any projects coming up, I would make an agreement with a rental agency to have them lease your camera for you. This is only if you want to make a slow dollar and significant profit. You may make back all the money well spent on your camera if you hold onto it for a while letting a rental agency put it to work.

If you want to make a quick profit, sell it on Ebay.
 
take a look at what they have been selling for on ebay ...
& LA is a good rental market ...& with the writers strike LA production is slow ..
 
the 1000's of persons laid off because of the strike are not waiting around for TV production to begin ... many will try to work in other areas - commericals , doc's, music video's anything that helps pay the rent ..
many suppliers got their grip/light/camera equipment returned ..
rental deals are out there ...
 
from the looks of it I would guess about $10k over what you paid...
 
I could do a long term rental or buy out. (Got a film project in April / May) Plus a few music videos until then.. PM me with your info....
 
I have Serial Number 1066 would you like to trade?

I have Serial Number 1066 would you like to trade?

At least you won't go to the back of the line completely and maybe you'll get some work for it by them.
 
You can delay taking delivery until you have a project to work on. You can even cancel the order up until the delivery.

If you want to work as a DP with your camera, send an e-mail. I have a project starting February-16.
a11@mail.com
 
Back
Top