Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red #142 For Sale?

Not to mention the Fear of Mr: Bloom pulling a couple of glow sticks out of his back pocket to really get the girls squealing!

That's why I need them to ship my Red. These glow sticks don't cut it in 2008.

You should meet me and Mr. Tequila. Four shots and I'm guaranteed to make a life changing mistake.

IBloom
 
Holy crap. $35K ? I wonder what this will sell for..

My guess.. $42K

Damn I should have bought 2 cams
 
I bought 2 with the thought that I could sell one at a profit if things didn't work out...but no way I'm selling.
Aloha
-A
 
Seems still live to me with only 6 mins to go so you had better cancel it quick.

M
 
37.7K. Good for you man.

EDIT: I just read your comment about rental agreement. Don't think you can cancel an auction with less than an hour to go. Unless you're joking...really your laughing on your way to the bank anyways, but I think you have to sell to the highest bidder at this point no?
Anyways, you've done really well. The secondary red sellers market will be dropping every two weeks as the cameras ship, so I think that the monetary gain between optimum renting potential (look at the number of red rental posts) and selling as you did is negligible, and you can now get the red body for free!!!!! Although I do see Mark's point: slow and steady, like renting out the basement of your house...
 
I have made an agreement with a rental facility. No more auction. :biggrin:

Isn't that illegal of you? You let it go off auction, which is then a binding agreement for you to sell it to the highest bidder.
 
I have made an agreement with a rental facility. No more auction. :biggrin:


sooooo....... you made a deal without even letting me counter ....

one word for you .... DUDE!!!

That's okay ... I can always get Shawn Nelson's camera for that big studio film that starts shooting RED in NYC late March on ... 7 Red cameras ...
 
sooooo....... you made a deal without even letting me counter ....

one word for you .... DUDE!!!

That's okay ... I can always get Shawn Nelson's camera for that big studio film that starts shooting RED in NYC late March on ... 7 Red cameras ...
Only 7 Mark? Couldn't you chuck in a couple more for behind the scenes! :)

Paul
 
Back
Top