Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Rayzr 7 LED FRESNEL

I know everyone wants the best deal possible. But there is somethignto be said for buying things made, tested and high performance. I have been using these lately and you really can not beat quality.

David

 
The Arri Ls are phenomenal for colour and control but for the size and weight of them they don't really put out all that much light.

I want something that will give me more than a 1k tungsten fresnel in a package no bigger than one and priced no more than £1500. That's the dream.
 
Guys, I got one of the first Rayzr 7 / 300 W / 5600 K
and I am going to use it this week on a shoot. Here some pics of the first test.
The ARRI LC-7 and the RAYZR both at 100 %, THE RAYZR is much much brighter and has a very good light quality.


14344088_1205732962806445_6797323367448084016_n.jpg


14344068_1205732949473113_2396196439615284892_n.jpg


14390754_1205732989473109_7138086131459090279_n.jpg
 
Guys, I got one of the first Rayzr 7 / 300 W / 5600 K
and I am going to use it this week on a shoot. Here some pics of the first test.
The ARRI LC-7 and the RAYZR both at 100 %, THE RAYZR is much much brighter and has a very good light quality.

Thank you for this information. How is the build quality?
 
have you tried hexolux 7" fresnel? it seems to be 1k tungsten equivalent, has great CRI and can even be battery powered
 
Back
Top