Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Quicktime export only 1st frame of movie..

Jay, how did you change the address // Redcine is searching.
Does those "some codecs" include cineform?
Chaos go to www.redrelay.net that's where i downloaded the R3d files

Way to go guys!
 
I am doing another DVCPro output.. I suspect it will not do 1080p.. Checking

.. Nope.. It sucks at 720p too... Hmmmm... H.264 looks good though

Jay

DVCPro is probably chopping the frame down and restretching to meet your output setting.
 
We are working with Apple to narrow down the issues and fixing this
 
Back
Top