Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

PRORES

Mestizo Devon

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
10,000 Lakes
I'm wondering if Scarlet W has the oomph to shoot 4k HQ or 4444 using prores only? Its confusing that it can shoot both r3d and prores but not higher quality prores only. Is it a matter of power or firmware, any thoughts out there?
 
Not to high jack the thread but on the topic of prores quality... I recently shot 2k prores hq and had banding in the sky... I kind of expected more from HQ... would love to see a usable 4K prores option ...
 
Back
Top