Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: GEAR] Proline "Raven" Steadicam for sale

Adam Becker

Active member
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Los Angeles, California
Website
www.beckervisuals.com
I am selling a very lightly used Proline "Raven" Steadicam. It includes the vest, arm, sled, and a docking port - as well a a 12v power cable for Epic. The rig is set up for AB mount batteries and an HDSDI monitor- but no monitor is included.

The Ravens are being sold new for $10,000

You can learn more about them here where a demo model is being sold for $8,200:

http://store.a-better-truth.com/collections/steadicams/products/proline-raven-full-set-demo-unit

And you can visit Proline's Website here:

http://www.steadicamproline.com/

I am selling this for $6,200 - Local Pick up in Los Angeles Only
 
Last edited:
Hi Adam, Are you still selling the Proline? I'll be selling the rig I have at the moment and once that happens I'll need something asap. Let me know! I'm in North Hollywood, if there is any way for me to come and check it out before hand that would be amazng! My number is (805) 585 0873 joserb91@yahoo.com thanks!
 
Hi Adam, Are you still selling the Proline? I'll be selling the rig I have at the moment and once that happens I'll need something asap. Is it Anton Bauer or V mount? Let me know! I'm in North Hollywood, if there is any way for me to come and check it out before hand that would be amazng! My number is (805) 585 0873 joserb91@yahoo.com thanks!
 
Back
Top