Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Production partner wanted

Jason Sinclair

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
827
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Lawrence, Kansas
Hi I need a North American production partner who has experience in television commercials. Basically I will send a finished final cut pro production to the us and need someone to take the master and pump out 40 tapes and send them to various stations in the US and make sure any problems are fixed regarding quality control. This would include setting up the tapes for distribution. Anyone interested please email me jason (a) supernovafilms.com.au. Must be established, have had tvc's aired accross the states and capable.
 
Back
Top