Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

PRE-RECORD FAILURE. WHY ??

George D.

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
980
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
N. California, USA
We own two Red-Ones and love 'em both. They serve us well for the most part. But:

We had a problem with one of them, in that, no matter what I did, it would NOT "pre-record". I have tried everything in the menu, and have also restarted the camera several times, but it just won't do it.

The second camera was working fine and it did pre-record for us, but then, all of a sudden yesterday, it stopped pre-recording also.

Since we shoot wildlife, the pre-record feature in a Red-One is EXTREMELY important to us. It also helps a great deal in preventing huge files from being necessary.

Now, we have two cameras that won't pre-record.

I'm hoping someone can help me to fix this problem, otherwise, I will just have to send the cameras in to Red for repairs.

All help and advise is appreciated.

Thanks much,

George

.
 
Back
Top