Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Pinch

Matt Bai

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Anyone use the Pinch option on the LCD? Wondering if this would crash on a shoot, as it ships disabled.
 
Hi Matt,
I've used it successfully for a few years now without any crashes or freezes...oddly I often find it quicker to respond than using a button.
I think it may not ship activated as there's quite a lot going on with the 'soft keys' already?

Hope this helps, Stu
 
Back
Top