Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

"Over the Front"... BTS

Jannard

Red Leader
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
8,248
Reaction score
7
Points
0
Some behind the scenes pics of Peter operating...

Jim

1251631949.jpg


1251583850.jpg


1251634607.jpg
 
Does Peter operating with RED1 upgraded to Mysterium-X or...(I could see on R1 3D rig Build 16 V 3.2.4)...???!!!

Also rumors said that Tom Cruise will take part of that short movie... LINK>>>
 
1251587976.jpg


1251661827.jpg
 
Peter shoots passionate and it looks like an indie or Peter's "private" production...

far away from Hollywood (mess) even with Tom Cruise in it...
 
The funny thing is, I bet Peter doesn't complain about the tiny things that so many people on this forum scream and shout about. That's worth thinking about.

That's because he's not an AC.

Nick
 
If I'm not mistaken, these photos show Peter Jackson shooting test footage for his "617 Squadron" project, aka "Dambusters."
Looks awesome.
He's always working. Exactly what I'd be doing if I had his resources.
Is "Over the Front" the new title?
 
If I'm not mistaken, these photos show Peter Jackson shooting test footage for his "617 Squadron" project, aka "Dambusters."
Looks awesome.
He's always working. Exactly what I'd be doing if I had his resources.
Is "Over the Front" the new title?

Different projects...

Jim
 
Back
Top