Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

On screen level/artificial horizon?

Nick Gardner

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
3,620
Reaction score
10
Points
38
Location
Baltimore
Did I make this up? I could have sworn I was on a shoot where we had an onscreen digital level that was a display option on the dragon. Maybe it was on HOC and they had some Fincher build? Am I insane? I finally put an HD display on my steadicam so my old digital level doesn't work any more and this would be great to have......

Nick
 
Did I make this up? I could have sworn I was on a shoot where we had an onscreen digital level that was a display option on the dragon. Maybe it was on HOC and they had some Fincher build? Am I insane? I finally put an HD display on my steadicam so my old digital level doesn't work any more and this would be great to have......

Nick

Menu > Settings >Display > Tools : Horizon

-Or-

Drag up on the histogram to tools -> Horizon
 
Fabulous! thank you so much. I was just reading the manual page by page when I thought i'd check back here ;-)

Cheers,

Nick
 
Back
Top