Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

On Day 3 of Dragon Upgrade

Neil Dearman

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Atlanta/Nashville
Website
neildearman.com
I overtightened my Epic and it got to RED Headquarters Monday morning and haven't heard a thing yet (On Day 3 Now), should i be worried? I would just love to have it back for NYE (Have a really big shoot in Nashville).
 
i would just hang tight. usually they quote 7-10 days. Mine was in roughly a week.
 
thanks buddy love u man :) Btw you are getting insane on the lenses send some my way ;)
 
thanks buddy love u man :) Btw you are getting insane on the lenses send some my way ;)

HAHA I'm done with lenses. Can move on to something else next year. Maybe an Alexa :) Maybe
 
just found out wally passed the test and doesn't need any repairs so thats great news :)
 
I'm on day 4. Slightly less patient than you so I requested an update yesterday. Install was fully complete and testing of all the new comments began today. The folks over at red are nothing short of spectacular.
 
I shipped my Scarlet for Dragon upgrade on Mon, 12/1, by FedEx Priority Overnight from Virginia. So, RED should have received it on Tue morning, 12/2. Not only was it not delivered, on Tue evening FedEx had NO IDEA where the package was ... heart failure ... this continued for 3 DAYS ... heart failure. FedEx found the package on Thu, 12/4, and the upgrade team at RED confirmed receipt of my camera on Fri, 12/4. Heart failure averted. Considering how many packages FedEx is handling this time of year, I heard from the same person in the domestic trace dept at FedEx all week long. I had let the upgrade team know what was happening and they were back to me as soon as the camera arrived. Kudos to both.
 
Just got off the phone with them and wally is officially a dragon just doing all the test and should be getting shipping info by monday/Tuesday!!! RED U guys rock
 
Just got an email that my Dragon is complete and being overtightened :) I think thats a new Record 7 Days with it being delivered on the 7th day RED you rock can't wait to get it tomorrow made my day!!!!
 
Back
Top