Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

OLPF's with Motion Mount

Cody Stauffer

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Santa Monica
Maybe this has been covered before, but does the Weapon work with all (or any) of the OLPF's in combination with the Motion Mount?

Thank you!

Cody
 
Yes all OLPFs function with the Motion Mount.
 
I must have a defective mount... My Canon Motion Mount gives me an extreme purple cast when using it with the Standard OLPF. However, when I remove the OLPF, it looks as it should. Any special settings?
 
Yes, the calibration for MM and STD is in the code. Check that you're running latest firmware. If you've still got issues, get me a single R3D frame so I can look at the image and the metadata.

Graeme
 
I must have a defective mount... My Canon Motion Mount gives me an extreme purple cast when using it with the Standard OLPF. However, when I remove the OLPF, it looks as it should. Any special settings?

Cody, please ensure that you are up-to-date on the latest WEAPON firmware. The newest build version is v6.2.51, linked here: https://www.red.com/downloads/55a01322f01b305ec100179a

If you are still experiencing this same issue, please submit a Technical Support request and we can help troubleshoot with you further.

Thanks,
- Brad
 
I updated to latest firmware and everything is functioning properly. Thanks everyone!
 
Back
Top