Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

odd bug

Sean

Banned
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
533
Reaction score
0
Points
0
This might be obscure, but I have found that RedCine will not render QuickTime files (they come out black) when I have my nVidia Quadro FX 3450 set correctly to Dual View (as per Avid instructions). Meanwhile, RedCine renders out perfectly fine when the card is not set to Dual View (e.g., when monitors are set to Horizontal span). I definitely want my system set to Dual View.

Strange.
 
Back
Top